Friday 8 January 2010

I'd sell my sould so I could give it back to him

Getting a little bored of the snow now.
I'm trapped in my house and in the last 3 days have watched 9 movies.
Such a productive use of my time eh?
But they were all good and worth watching:

1. The Kite Runner (finally)
2. Rachel Getting Married
3. The Mummy (only the 1000th time)
4. Harry Potter 6
5. Yes Man
6. Australia (distinctly average)
7. Kalifornia (weeeeeird)
8. Pathfinder (quite good in a weird way)
9. Priceless (again, i really love this movie)

And new music wise, I freaking love The snake The Cross The Crown.
They own my ears just now.
x

2 comments:

  1. did you like Yes Man? I know youve read the book, but i thought it was really gooooodd! i love the redbull bit sooo much. and taking pictures whilst jogging?!!? amazing. i want to be her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err yeah i did. I'd seen it before though.
    But it is a bit awesome x

    ReplyDelete