Tuesday 12 January 2010

And then all of a sudden came a sound like the end of the world...

...and then we heard that it was.
I want to go to culinary college so bad, but i looked into it today and it's gonna cost like £16500 not including travel.

So basically, i don't think it's gonna happen, at least not for a couple of years. It does give me something to work towards though, which is always a good thing.

There's this one school i really want to go to in Woking. The course looks really amazing and i get a proper qualification at the end of it, and you get to do a load of work experience at some top London restaurants including Gordon Ramsay's. :O!! I would love it, i know i would.

I might change my mind about the whole thing tomorrow though. I tend to get all excited about something, and then lose interest and it doesn't happen. With things like this, i think it's me trying to not get disappointed. It just means i never actually end up DOING anything.

So i'm going to try and cling onto this one. I think i could do it. I just need to work for a year or so and raise the cash. That's without even thinking about finding somewhere else to live.

This whole no school thing is HARD. I knew it was going to be, and i don't regret it but i miss the whole atmosphere of it in a weird way. That's why i need to get back into a job or something where i'm around people a lot. Otherwise i'm going to turn into some kind of recluse who never comes out of the house and just sits around eating quiche and watching movies :/

What's worse is that i kind of like the sound of that.

x

4 comments:

  1. As much as I love movies and quiche I love you more
    SO SORT YOURSELF OUT. love you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey my name is clarence and i really like your bloggs. And about the culinary, its a great idea and something you should really save up for sounds like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahahahhahaahaha, ignore what cat says and PLEASE BECOME A RECLUSE because it would make my life.. i'd come over with a whole load of quiche and stacks of dvds and you'd be like SOPHIEEEEE YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON I'VE SEEN IN 137 HOURS!!! (you'd count everything in hours) and um yeah it'd be cool. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahha mmm quiche.. all i can say

    btw we need to meet up again, before you go off getting jobs and working towards £16,500!!!
    btw, i would totally do fundraising for you and be like its for "help the hungry" cause techniquely eventually you would be helping the hungry people at restuarants and stuff but i aint doing to running! thats where i draw the line. LOL i love you

    ReplyDelete