Monday 4 January 2010

And she longs to pretend, that they'll all just disappear

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

I have to start properly job hunting today.
If i don't get a job soon i think i may well be homeless.
I really want my own place, but being realistic, it isn't gonna happen for a while.
I want to get a job where i meet some awesome new people who happen to be looking for a house and we can get one together and have lots of fun times and be away from shitty things like Fathers who say "Well it's my fucking house" every other sentence. Because being totally frank, i may well pummel him next time he says it.

I want my old ipod back too. Isn't it weird how when you can't listen to certain music, it's all you want to listen to?
Currently having major Matthew Santos and Flo and the Mach cravings.

I feel bad, becky wasnt in any of the new year pics i posted:

No comments:

Post a Comment